About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am an elementary art teacher, teaching grades first through sixth at Calvary Academy in Louisiana- I have enjoyed art for as long as I can remember, but what I really enjoy most, is watching my students open their minds to create brilliant masterpieces that they don't believe they can do! I like expressing my thoughts, emotions, and dreams in a way that may help my students to do the same! I hope you enjoy our elementary portfolio, and if you are an art teacher, you can gain some ideas! Thanks for looking:) All of us have an art form, whether we realize it or not~ what is important in life, is trying find it and become complete with it. ~Rebecca Robinson

Welcome to my world...

Where thoughts, dreams, and feelings come alive for eveyrone to enjoy!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Deep In The South~ 825



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment